Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Man I Love - Well, I didn't think it was possible but I've found a new man.

I know, I know, shocking considering I moved here to be with my female partner and am just about the dykiest dyke you'll ever meet. But, don't worry, my partner loves him too. In fact sometimes, we enjoy him together.

Who is this man, you ask? Who could possibly find himself being enjoyed by two dykes, something which I've discovered is the secret fantasy of just about every straight man on the planet? His name is Tim. Tim Horton to be exact.

Yes, indeed, I'm a convert folks. Now granted, I've never met the actual "Tim Horton." I mean he is dead after all. But, if I did, I'd plant a big, fat, coffee and Tim-bits smelling kiss on him.

For those of you reading this who don't know who or what Tim Horton's is, the simplest way to explain this Canadian phenomena is this:

Tim Horton's coffee is to Canadians as McDonald's French Fries are to Americans.

You know how no matter where you get fries, you always compare them to McDonald's? And you know how you can have a million other plans and places to be, but the smell of McDonald's fries wafting from blocks away makes you at least go through the drive through?

Yeeeeaaaaahh... now imagine that same kind of addictive joy in a cup of hot coffee. Take it from a recent convert, Star-fucks and the rest have got nothing on my Tim!!!

(FYI: I've included a link to the Tim Horton's website on my links list if you're so inclined.)

No comments: