Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And the word for the day, boyz & grrlz, is "exhaustipated." - Now for those of you who haven't heard this word before, "exhaustipated" is obviously derived from the words "exhausted," meaning "tired as hell," and "constipated," meaning "all bunged up." Put them together and you end up with a state of being in which you are worn down beyond description AND the context which is driving this tiredness is not letting up.

To summarize, I am burning my candle at both ends (I know, I know, such a shocking statement for an over-achiever) by working as much as I can to earn as much as can before the move and trying the balance all the emotional and physical logistics.

Is there a psychological/emotional/logistical version of Ex-Lax? I guess I shouldn't complain since this scenario of having a job and moving to Canada is exactly what I asked for.

1 comment:

Absolutelee said...

Wow, exaustipated eh? Well I hope I never get that there ailment :-)

Patty, I'm so happy 4 u. You're all growed up now. Why I remember when we were planning gayborhood parties and group topics for the LGBT youth in our respective organizations programs. Now we're both on to bigger and better things.

I'll keep checkin' in to see how things are going. I hope there's a pill or something for that there exaustipation ;-)

Love ya and miss ya.